The Canadian Disc Jockey Association holds its members to conducting their business at a high level of quality and ethics. Membership in the CDJA is an opportunity for all of the members to grow individually as well as grow our industry as a whole.
CDJA - CODE OF ETHICS
- Promotional material including advertising, logos, letterhead, and contracts must be solely company owned and free of copyright infringements.
- All promotion of self or company must be kept singularly directed to the one’s self or to one’s own company and must avoid any active or implied negativity
towards another person, company or the property of another competitor or venue.
- All music that is used in the performance of disc jockey services will satisfy Connect Music licensing requirements, as per schedule B in the membership package.
- Members will display proper attire, attitudes, etiquette, and demeanor when conducting day to day business and when engaged in performing as a disc jockey.
- Members will be diligent in the performance of their duties and the fulfillment of all contractual requirements in a timely and professional manner so as to ensure the success of the event.
- Members agree to transact business in compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which they do business.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that would constitute a conflict of interest.